Aluminum composite panel (ACP) is a flat panel crafted from two aluminium alloy sheets bonded with a non-aluminium core to form a composite. ACP is used for cladding or as facade material in buildings, insulation, and signage.
ACP is light-weight, rigid and durable and offers fire resistance, weatherproofing capabilities, and its colour does not fade on being exposed to sunlight. The installation cost of ACPs is usually low.
Properties such as chemical, fire, UV rays and antibacterial resistance is driving the market for global aluminium composite panels market.
Aluminium composite panels are used in automotives which makes the vehicles light-weighted and secured from fire, UV rays etc., it has driven global aluminium composite panels market.
The plastic core material used in aluminium composite panels makes the product flexible, which is driving the market for global aluminium composite panels market.
The burned-out-shell of Grenfell Tower in London, the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment audit the certification system, recommended for suspension of six certificates covering 13 types of aluminium composite panel cladding including six fire resistance (FR) types, making up probably 90% of the market. Thus, the suspension of these composite materials can be a major restraints for the global aluminium composite panels market.
The cost for automotive has been increasing due to the installation of new products and technology, this leads to high pricing of automotive to customer which causing major restraints to the global aluminium composite panels market.
By application type
The aluminium composite panels are used majorly by construction, automotive, packaging and other industry. APCs are used in automotive that lighten the weight of the vehicle. The automotive industry segment is growing strongly in this market with huge sale of passenger vehicles globally. The construction and aviation industry has the major market for aluminium composite panels globally.
By coating type
The coatings used over aluminium composite panels are Polyvinylidene fluoride, fluoropolymer resins, and polyester paint. Polyvinylidene fluoride has the major market for global aluminium composite panels.
The coatings that protect the aluminium panel from fire, chemical, UV rays antibacterial and other are polyvinylidene Fluoride, Fluoropolymer resins and polyester paint.
Asia Pacific has major market for aluminium composite panels and is expected to have continued growth in the forecast period to 2025, as the major manufacturer for ACPs are located in China, Taiwan, and Japan etc.
The top five companies for aluminium composite panels are Yaret Industrial Group, 3A Composites GmbH, Jyi Shyang Industrial, Alstrong and Arconic. Yaret Industrial Group holds the major market for aluminium composite panels globally.
Key market segments covered
Aluminium sandwich panels- by core materials
BY COATING TYPE
• Polyvinylidene fluoride
• Fluoropolymer Resins
• Polyester Paint
BY APPLICATION TYPE
BY SALES CHANNEL
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the Global Aluminium Composite Panels market across each indication, in terms of by aluminium sandwich panels- by core material, by coating type, by application type and by sales channel highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Global Aluminium Composite Panels market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Aluminium Composite Panels – level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the Aluminium Composite Panels products of all major market players
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1. GLOBAL ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANELS MARKET -SCOPE AND METHODOLOGY
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Scope of the market
2. GLOBAL ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANELS MARKET –TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
2.1. Key Market trends and Developments in Aluminium Composite Panels Market
3. INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. GLOBAL ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANELS MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
4.1. ALUMINIUM SANDWICH PANELS- BY CORE MATERIALS
4.2. BY COATING TYPE
4.2.1. Polyvinylidene fluoride
4.2.2. Fluoropolymer Resins
4.2.3. Polyester Paint
4.3. BY APPLICATION TYPE
4.4. BY SALES CHANNEL
5. GLOBAL ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANELS MARKET – BY GEOGRAPHY
5.1. North America
5.2.4. Rest of Europe
5.3. South America
5.3.3. Rest of South America
5.4. Asia Pacific
5.4.4. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.5. Rest of the World
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1. Product benchmarking
6.2. Market Share /Rank Analysis
6.3. Key strategies adopted by market players
7. COMPANY PROFILES
7.2. Alucobond U.S.A
7.3. 3A Composites
7.4. Yaret Industrial Group
7.5. Alumax Industrial
7.6. Shanghai Huayuan New Composite Materials
7.7. Changshu Kaidi Decoration Material
7.8. Guangzhou Xinghe ACP
7.9. Jyi Shyang Industrial
7.10. Msenco Metal
8.2. List of Tables
8.3. Expert Panel Validation
8.5. Contact Us