Global Autonomous Farm Equipment Market Overview:
Autonomous farm equipment helps to achieve fast, precise operations, and uninterrupted operations in agriculture activities. These equipment perform various activities such as plow and harvest.
Global Autonomous Farm Equipment market is accounted for a market value of USD xx billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of x% to reach USD xx billion by 2025.
Global Autonomous Farm Equipment market value, 2016 to 2025 (in USD billion)
Year Market Value
Global Autonomous Farm Equipment Market Dynamics:
The growing consumer awareness for autonomous equipment for performing various farm activities is driving the market growth in recent years.
New technologies such as integration of robotics, GPS and navigation system in ease of access will further drive the market growth in the forecast period to 2025.
High cost of the autonomous farm equipment and initial stages of development in the market is hampering the market growth.
Global Autonomous Farm Equipment Market - Segment Analysis:
Global Autonomous Farm Equipment market is segmented by Product type, by Capacity and by operation type.
By Product type the market is segmented as Tractors, Harvesters, and Others. Tractors segment is accounted for the major market share, as it is the main equipment that commonly used in agricultural operations such as plowing, leveling and others. The growth in tractor segment is estimated to have continued growth over the forecast period
By Operation type market is segmented as fully autonomous and semi-autonomous. Fully autonomous farm equipment segment is anticipated to show strong growth over the forecast period to 2025. The growth will be supported by its benefits such as precise and efficient operations besides minimum human supervision and other labor expenses.
Global Autonomous Farm Equipment Market - Geographical Analysis:
By Geography the market is segmented in to Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the World. North America is accounted for the major share in the market and is mainly due to increased investments agriculture and substantially massive demand for advanced technology in yielding better harvest. Increasing population, agriculture activities and development of low cost autonomous farm equipment will support the market growth in the Asia Pacific region in the forecast period to 2025.
Global Autonomous Farm Equipment market share, by region, 2017
Asia Pacific 32%
Global Autonomous Farm Equipment Market - Competitive Landscape:
The competition in the industry is spread among few large and international companies globally.
Key players in the industry are developing new technologies to increase efficiency, reliability at affordable prices. For instance, in December 2018, Kubota and Escorts has formed a joint venture in developing and manufacturing utility tractors with advanced technologies for Indian market.
Why Purchase the Report?
● Visualize the composition of the global Autonomous Farm Equipment market across each indication, in terms of type and treatment options, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
● Identify commercial opportunities in global Autonomous Farm Equipment market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
● Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the global Autonomous Farm Equipment market.
● PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
● Product mapping in excel for the key products of all major market players.
● Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
● Service Providers/ Buyers
● Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
● Education & Research Institutes
● Research Professionals
● Emerging Companies
1. Global Autonomous Farm Equipment Market - Scope And Methodology
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Scope of the market
2. Global Autonomous Farm Equipment Market –Trends and Developments
2.1. Key Market trends and Developments
3. Global Autonomous Farm Equipment Market - Industry Analysis
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Global Autonomous Farm Equipment Market - Segment Analysis
4.1. By Product Type
4.2. By Capacity
4.2.1. Less than 30 HP
4.2.2. 31 to 100 HP
4.2.3. Above 100 HP
4.3. By Operation
4.3.1. Fully Autonomous
5. Global Autonomous Farm Equipment Market - Geography Analysis
5.1.4. Rest of North America
5.2.4. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.4. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. Rest of the World
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1. Market Share/ Rank Analysis
6.2. Key strategies adopted by market players
7. Company Profiles
7.1. CNH Industrial N.V.
7.2. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
7.3. John Deere & Company
7.4. Yanmar Co., Ltd
7.5. Robotic Harvesting
7.6. Autonomous Tractor
7.7. Agrobotics AutoProbe
7.8. Naio Technologies
7.9. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
7.10. Kubota Corporation
8.2. Contact Us