The Global Connected Cars market was valued at USD xx billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD xx billion by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
Connected Car is the most significant trend in the automotive sector in the last 50 years. The connected car is evolving from being a luxury to being a necessity. Connected car tech-nology is used in monitoring fleet cars remotely and other features. Connected Car trend encompasses within it multiple sectors all collaborating with Automakers to create a har-monious system.
As Internet penetration increases, the share of connected cars in the car market will in-crease in the forecast period.
Growth in Connected cars will give rise to Vehicle communications. Cars will share data with each other & traffic infrastructure to improve traffic management and safety.
Government legislations also further drive the growth in connected car market. As Smartphone and Internet penetration increases and 4G, 5G becomes widespread connected car market will increase rapidly until all cars are connected cars.
Connected Car market can be segmented by connectivity, and by function.
By Function, the connected car market is segmented into Mobility Management, Vehicle Management, Entertainment, Safety, Driver Assistance and Well-being. In-vehicle enter-tainment is major in Asia Pacific region. However the overall connected cars market is im-pacted by price pressures brought by competition with aftermarket suppliers.
By region, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-pacific and rest of the world.
The US has the highest share in the connected car market with high adoption for technology. China is expected to show the highest growth rate in the connected car market. By 2022, Europe will surpass the US in the number of connected cars.
Connected car Market contains many companies working in different industries such as app providers, cloud service providers, MEMS, microprocessors, infotainment systems providers, Cybersecurity solution providers, network providers, etc.
Some of the companies working in the connected car market are Harman, Continental, NXP, AT&T, Microsoft, Delphi Automotive Plc, Alcatel Lucent, Google and others.
Key market segments covered
By Connectivity Type
• Embedded connectivity
• Tethered connectivity
• Smartphone / Mirroring
• Mobility Management
• Vehicle Management
• Driver Assistance
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Scope of the report:
The report covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Product Bench-marking, and company profiles. Connected Cars market is segmented By Connectivity Type (Embedded connectivity, Tethered connectivity, Smartphone / Mirroring), By Function (Mo-bility Management, Vehicle Management, Entertainment, Safety, Driver Assistance and Well-being). Based on geography the market is segmented into North America, South Amer-ica, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world.
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the Global Connected Cars market across each indica-tion, concerning type highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Global Connected Cars market by analysing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Connected Cars market level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the critical Global Connected Cars market products of all major market players
• Government Agencies
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1. Global Connected Cars market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Global Connected Cars market – Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Global Connected Cars market – Industry Analysis
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. Global Connected Cars market – By Connectivity
4.1 Embedded connectivity
4.2 Tethered connectivity
4.3 Smartphone / Mirroring
5. Global Connected Cars market – By Function
5.1 Mobility Management
5.2 Vehicle Management
5.5 Driver Assistance
6. Global Connected Cars market – By Geography
6.1.1 The United States
6.2 South America
6.2.3 Rest of South America
6.3.3 United Kingdom
6.3.5 Rest of Europe
6.4.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5 Rest of the world
7 Global Connected Cars market – Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share /Rank Analysis
7.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
8 Global Connected Cars market – Company Profiles
8.6 Delphi Automotive Plc
8.7 Alcatel Lucent
9 Global Connected Cars market – Appendix