Data center colocation is the service provided by the company, which includes shared and secure space for enterprise businesses to store hardware related to data storage. Increasing demand for portability, data integration and maintenance is further driving trend for cloud based data center colocation or hybrid colocation.
Global Data Centre Colocation market is accounted for a market value of USD xx billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of x% to reach USD xx billion by 2025.
Global Data Centre Colocation market value, 2016 to 2025 (in USD billion)
Year Market Value
Global Data Centre Colocation Market Dynamics:
The benefits such as maximum server uptime, reduced maintenance and payroll costs associated with data center colocation are driving the market growth in recent years.
However rising concerns for data security and transparency are affecting the market growth. The development of Data center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) tools which offers more transparency how one’s data is handled and secured will further drives the data center colocation market in the forecast period to 2025.
Global Data Centre Colocation Market - Segment Analysis:
Global Data Centre Colocation market is segmented by type, and by industry type.
By type the market is segmented as retail and wholesale. Retail colocation segment is accounted for the major share due to increased data center utilization as a part, or usage by most of the business enterprises. Retail colocation segment is expected to have continued growth with increasing demand for data centers by increasing new companies over the forecast period to 2025.
By Industry type market is segmented as banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), it and telecom, healthcare, government and defence, others. Healthcare segment is expected to have increased growth rate in the coming years due to increased regulatory compliance and efficient solutions for maintaining patient data and also digitization of consumer health records.
Global Data Centre Colocation Market - Geographical Analysis:
By Geography the market is segmented in to Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the World. Americas is accounted for the major share in the global data center colocation market in 2017, however this share is expected to be overtaken by Asia Pacific region in the forecast period, due to increasing market growth from emerging countries such as India and China
Global Data Centre Colocation market share, by region, 2017
Asia Pacific 32%
Global Data Centre Colocation Market - Competitive Landscape:
The competition in the industry mainly due to increasing presence of small and large scale service providers globally. The key players in the Data Centre Colocation market are Digital Realty trust, Equinix, CenturyLink, CyrusOne, China Telecom Corporation Limited and others. The players in the industry are offering DCIM and AIM solutions to be competitive in the market, as there is an increasing demand for transparency and security of their data.
Why Purchase the Report?
● Visualize the composition of the global Data Centre Colocation market across each indication, in terms of type and treatment options, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
● Identify commercial opportunities in global Data Centre Colocation market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
● Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the global Data Centre Colocation market.
● PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
● Product mapping in excel for the key products of all major market players.
● Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
● Service Providers/ Buyers
● Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
● Education & Research Institutes
● Research Professionals
● Emerging Companies
1. Global Data Centre Colocation Market - Scope And Methodology
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Scope of the market
2. Global Data Centre Colocation Market –Trends and Developments
2.1. Key Market trends and Developments
3. Global Data Centre Colocation Market - Industry Analysis
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Global Data Centre Colocation Market - Segment Analysis
4.1. By type
4.1.1. Retail Colocation
4.1.2. Wholesale Colocation
4.2. By Industry type
4.2.1. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
4.2.2. IT and Telecom
4.2.4. Government and Defence
5. Global Data Centre Colocation Market - Geography Analysis
5.1.4. Rest of North America
5.2.4. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.4. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. Rest of the World
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1. Market Share/ Rank Analysis
6.2. Key strategies adopted by market players
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Equinix, Inc.
7.4. China Telecom Corporation Limited
7.5. Digital Realty Trust (DuPont Fabros Technology)
7.6. Telehouse (KDDI)
7.7. NTT Communications
7.8. China Unicom
7.9. Global Switch Corporation
7.10. Teraco Data Environments
8.2. Contact Us