Global Fracking Water Treatment Market Overview:
Fracking Water Treatment is a treatment of wastewater that arise from the extraction of oil of gas activities. The extraction activities have strict regulations for wastewater from fracking operations that should undergo water treatment in order to be reused.
Global Fracking Water Treatment market is accounted for a market value of USD xx billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of x% to reach USD xx billion by 2025.
Global Fracking Water Treatment market value, 2016 to 2025 (in USD billion)
Year Market Value
Global Fracking Water Treatment Market Dynamics:
The rising importance for water that has led to increasing demand for equipment or techniques to recycle waste water in mining and extraction of gas activities is driving the market for Fracking treatment market.
Rising drilling activities across the globe will further drive the adoption of fracking water treatment technologies in the coming years.
High cost and limited use of applications are hampering the market growth in the fracking water treatment market.
Global Fracking Water Treatment Market - Segment Analysis:
Global Fracking Water Treatment market is segmented by application type.
By application type the market is segmented as deep well injection and treatment and recycle. Deep well injection segment is accounted for the major share in the recent years with increasing demand for water treatment and rising demand for water due to water scarcity globally.
Global Fracking Water Treatment Market - Geographical Analysis:
By Geography the market is segmented in to Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the World. North America is accounted for the major share in the market and is mainly due to increased drilling activities to extract shale gas. Stringent government regulations regarding water wastage and groundwater contamination in the region is driving the market growth in recent years. Asia Pacific region is expected to show strong growth with increasing shale gas extraction activities in emerging countries such as China.
Global Fracking Water Treatment market share, by region, 2017
Asia Pacific 20%
Global Fracking Water Treatment Market - Competitive Landscape:
The competition in the industry is fragmented among few key players in the industry such as Aquatech International, Halliburton, Schlumberger, SUEZ, and Veolia.
Key players in the industry are developing new technologies to increase efficiency, and reliability. For instance, in November 2018, Agua Dulce Technologies, LLC has developed pervaporation technology that uses multiple ceramic tubes with high surface areas that separates freshwater from mineral salts using moderately low temperature and pressure.
Why Purchase the Report?
● Visualize the composition of the global Fracking Water Treatment market across each indication, in terms of type and treatment options, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
● Identify commercial opportunities in global Fracking Water Treatment market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
● Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the global Fracking Water Treatment market.
● PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
● Product mapping in excel for the key products of all major market players.
● Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
● Service Providers/ Buyers
● Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
● Education & Research Institutes
● Research Professionals
● Emerging Companies
1. Global Fracking Water Treatment Market - Scope And Methodology
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Scope of the market
2. Global Fracking Water Treatment Market –Trends and Developments
2.1. Key Market trends and Developments
3. Global Fracking Water Treatment Market - Industry Analysis
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Global Fracking Water Treatment Market - Segment Analysis
4.1. By Application Type
4.1.1. Deep well injection
4.1.2. Treatment and recycle
5. Global Fracking Water Treatment Market - Geography Analysis
5.1.4. Rest of North America
5.2.4. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.4. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. Rest of the World
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1. Market Share/ Rank Analysis
6.2. Key strategies adopted by market players
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Aquatech International
7.7. Baker Hughes (GE)
7.8. Total Separation Solutions
7.9. Oasys Water Inc.
7.10. Altela Inc.
8.2. Contact Us