The Global Micro-Perforated Films market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is esti-mated to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. Micro-Perforated Films are flexible films with micro-perforations. The Micro-perforated film allows air to flow between the external environment and the packaged product. This helps in preventing the accumulation of vapor inside the packaging. It also keeps the packaged product fresh. The packaged product is also comfortable to handle and retains optimum hygiene conditions.
Drivers & Restraints
The Global Micro Perforated Films Market is growing due to the increasing use of these films in food packaging applications like Fruits & Vegetables, bakery & confectionary foods and ready-to-eat food. The rising demand for convenience, healthy and sustainable food products are creating growth opportunities for the micro-perforated film market.
However, susceptibility to contamination can act as a restraint for the growth of the market.
The Global Micro-Perforated Films Market report segments the market by type and applica-tion. Type segment includes Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyethylene Tereph-thalate (PET) and others. PE Micro-Perforated film is the leading segment owing to its ex-tensive and increasing use in food packaging applications. However, the PP Micro-Perforated film is estimated to register the highest growth during the forecast period. The demand for PP Micro-Perforated films is increasing because of its low price, high strength, recyclability and excellent transparency. Also, the increasing use of Biaxially-oriented Poly-propylene (BOPP) for high-quality packaging is driving the market for PP Micro-Perforated films.
Further, the application segment consists of Fresh Fruits & Vegetables, Bakery & Confec-tionary, Ready-to-eat Food, and others.
The report segments the market based on the geographic region which includes North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America holds the largest market share due to the increasing awareness for the consumption of healthy & convenience foods, and presence of major manufacturers in the region. The convenience food segment revenue in the United States increased from USD 53,324 million in 2012 to USD 65,153 million in 2017, and it is expected to grow in the same fashion during the fore-cast period from 2018 to 2025; which will upsurge the demand for micro-perforated films in the region.
Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. The rapid growth of the micro-perforated film market in Asia-Pacific can be attributed to the broad consumer base, expansion of multichannel retail formats, increasing awareness to-wards the consumption of convenience foods and rising demand for ready-to-eat foods are escalating the need for Micro-Perforated films. Besides, the growing exports of fruits & vegetables in the region is also contributing to the growth of micro-perforated film market in APAC.
The Global Micro-Perforated Films market report profiles the following companies-
Mondi, Amcor, Bollore, Uflex, Sealed Air, Tcl Packaging, Now Plastics, Coveris Holdings, Amerplast, and Aera.
Key market segments covered
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
• Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
• Bakery & Confectionary
• Ready-to-eat Food
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the Micro-Perforated Films market across each indica-tion, in terms of gas type and end-user industry highlighting the key commercial as-sets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Micro-Perforated Films market by analysing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Micro-Perforated Films market level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key Micro-Perforated Films market products of all major market players
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1. Global Micro-Perforated Films Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Global Micro-Perforated Films Market – Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Global Micro-Perforated Films Market – Industry Analysis
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. Global Micro-Perforated Films Market – By Type
4.1. Polypropylene (PP)
4.2. Polyethylene (PE)
4.3. Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
5. Global Micro-Perforated Films Market – By Application
5.1. Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
5.2. Bakery & Confectionary
5.3. Ready-to-eat Food
6. Global Micro-Perforated Films Market – By Geography
6.1. North America
6.1.1. The United States
6.2. South America
6.2.3. Rest of South America
6.3.2. United Kingdom
6.3.4. Rest of Europe
6.4.3. South Korea
6.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5. Rest of the World
7. Global Micro-Perforated Films Market – Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market Player Analysis
7.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.3. Product Benchmarking
8. Global Micro-Perforated Films Market – Company Profiles
8.5. Sealed Air
8.6. Tcl Packaging
8.7. Now Plastics
8.8. Coveris Holdings
9. Global Micro-Perforated Films Market – Appendix