Global Polymer Dispersion Market– Overview
Polymer dispersions are water-borne emulsion polymers with colloidal particles in a stabilized state. Polymer dispersions are used in various applications in different industry verticals such as Printing inks, paints & coatings, papers, adhesives & sealants, and decorative & protective coating. The type of polymer dispersion can be selected based on the particle size and presence of solid content. Film-forming polymer dispersions are primarily employed to provide protection from water, water vapour, grease, oil, and other substances.
The Global Polymer Dispersion Market was worth USD XX billion in 2017 and is forecasted to reach USD XX billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
Global Polymer Dispersion Market– Market Dynamics
The growth of the global polymer dispersion market is mainly driven by the increasing demand for paints and coatings. Polymer dispersions are widely used in manufacturing decorative and protective paints and coatings. In addition, increasing construction activities in developing and developed economies across the globe are expected to boost the demand for polymer dispersions market.
Global Polymer Dispersion Market– Segmentation Analysis
Based on the resin type, the global polymer dispersion market is categorized by Acrylic, Polyurethane, Styrene Butadiene, and Vinyl. Of these acrylic is expected to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period owing to the widespread use of acrylic dispersions in the production of water-based coatings as they are more environmentally friendly than solvent-based dispersions.
Global Polymer Dispersion Market– Geographical Analysis
Geographically, the global polymer dispersion market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Rest of the World. Among all the regions, North America is dominates the market in terms of value and volume. The United States holds the maximum share of the market in North America.
The European market is expected to show moderate growth during the review period due to recent changes in the regulations concerning the emission of organic solvents, which have led to a growing interest in the use of polymer dispersions in high-performance water-based solvents.
Global Polymer Dispersion Market– Competitor Analysis
The top five players in the global polymer dispersion market collectively account for 52% of overall share in market. Due to its competitive nature, the leading players are concentrating more on international and local players. These key players in order to expand their footprints are going in a strategic partnership and acquiring the international players. The organizations in order to increase their number of sales are upgrading their distribution channel. For example, Chemical giant BASF expands Indonesian polymer dispersion plant, from the current annual 50,000 metric tons to 95,000 metric tons. BASF SE, Evonik Industries, Akzo Nobel NV, Wacker Chemie AG, Solvay Group, Vinavil S.p.A, LANXESS, Synthomer, Eastman Chemical B.V., and The Dow Chemical Company.
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the global polymer dispersion market across each indication, in terms of resin type and application highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in polymer dispersion market by analysing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the polymer dispersion market level 4/5 segmentation.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
• Product mapping in excel for the essential polymer dispersion market products of all major market players.
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1. Global Polymer Dispersion Market– Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Global Polymer Dispersion Market– Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Global Polymer Dispersion Market– Industry Analysis
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. Global Polymer Dispersion Market– By Resin Type
4.3. Styrene Butadiene
5. Global Polymer Dispersion Market– By Application
5.1. Adhesives & Sealants
5.2. Printing Ink
5.3. Paints & Coatings
5.4. Others (Paper)
6. Global Polymer Dispersion Market– By Geography
6.1. North America
6.1.1. The United States
6.2. South America
6.2.3. Rest of South America
6.3.2. United Kingdom
6.3.5. Rest of Europe
6.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5. Rest of the World
7. Global Polymer Dispersion Market– Competitor Landscape
7.1. Competitor Analysis
7.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
8. Global Polymer Dispersion Market– Company Profiles
8.1. BASF SE
8.2. Evonik Industries
8.3. Akzo Nobel NV
8.4. Wacker Chemie AG
8.5. Solvay Group
8.6. Vinavil S.p.A
8.9. Eastman Chemical B.V.
8.10. The Dow Chemical Company
9. Global Polymer Dispersion Market– Appendix
9.2. List of Tables
9.3. Expert Panel Validation
9.5. Contact Us
9.7. Contact Us