The Global Veterinary Pain Management market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. Veterinary Pain Management refers to the medical services for the pre-vention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases like Osteoarthritis, Postoperative pain, and Cancer in companion and livestock animals.
Drivers & Restraints
The rising prevalence of painful and inflammatory diseases in animals, increasing animal ownership, rising expenditure for animal healthcare, growing awareness about animal health and increase in veterinary services are the primary factors driving the Veterinary Pain Management Market globally.
The diseases like cancer and osteoarthritis are rapidly increasing in animals. There are about 65 million dogs and 32 million cats in the United States. According to Animal Cancer Foundation, each year, approximately 6 million dogs were diagnosed with cancer similar number of cats were along diagnosed with cancer in the U.S. According to The Veterinary Cancer Society, cancer is a leading cause of death in 47% of dogs, especially dogs over age ten, and 32% of cats. Thus, the rising trend of cancer in cats and dogs in the U.S. will propel the market for Veterinary Pain Management.
The side-effects like vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach ulcers, skin irritation, depression and restlessness associated with the use of Veterinary drugs is making the animal owners reluc-tant in putting their pets under medication. Therefore, the side-effects in animals pertaining to the use of veterinary drugs can restrain the market during the forecast period.
The Global Veterinary Pain Management Market segmented by product, application and animal type. Product type segment includes Drugs and Device. The drugs segment can fur-ther be segmented as Opioids and NSAIDs. Device segment also consists of Laser Therapy and Electromagnetic Therapy. Further, the application segment comprises of Osteoarthritis, Cancer, Postoperative Pain and Joint Pain.
Based on the animal type the market can be segmented as Livestock and Companion Ani-mal. The companion animal segment accounts for the broader market share. It can be at-tributed to the increasing companion animal ownership, growing awareness regarding pet health among pet owners and rising pet healthcare expenditure. In U.K., the Pet owners spend most on Veterinary Services for their pets after Pet food; this trend will propel the market for Veterinary pain management in U.K. in the nearby future.
The report segments the market by geography which includes North America, South Ameri-ca, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is the most dominant region for Veterinary Pain Management Market owing to the high number of animal adoptions, increasing animal healthcare expenditure and growing veterinary practices. The rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as osteoarthritis and cancer is also contributing to the growth of the Veterinary Pain Management Market in this region.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period due to the large livestock population in countries such as China and India. According to the Indian Ministry of Agriculture, the livestock population in India was around 512 million in 2012. Thus the large livestock population and rising incidents of joint pain, osteoarthritis and can-cer in APAC region will boost the market for veterinary pain services in the coming years.
Some of the key players in the Global Veterinary Pain Management market are Assisi Ani-mal Health, Boehringer Ingelheim, Ceva, Chanelle Veterinary Limited, Dechra Pharmaceuti-cals Plc, Elanco, Intervet Inc., Norbrook, Vetoquinol S.A. and Zoetis.
Key market segments covered
• Postoperative Pain
• Joint Pain
By Animal Type
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the Veterinary Pain Management market across each indication, in terms of type and application highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Veterinary Pain Management market by analyz-ing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Veterinary Pain Management market level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key Veterinary Pain Management market products of all major market players
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1. Global Veterinary Pain Management Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Global Veterinary Pain Management Market – Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Global Veterinary Pain Management Market – Industry Analysis
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
3.3. Regulatory Analysis
4. Global Veterinary Pain Management Market – By Product
4.1. By Drugs
4.2. By Device
4.2.1. Laser Therapy
4.2.2. Electromagnetic Therapy
4.3. By Application
4.3.3. Postoperative Pain
4.3.4. Joint Pain
5. Global Veterinary Pain Management Market – By Animal Type
6. Global Veterinary Pain Management Market – By Geography
6.1. North America
6.1.1. The United States
6.2. South America
6.2.3. Rest of South America
6.3.2. United Kingdom
6.3.4. Rest of Europe
6.4.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5. Rest of the World
7. Global Veterinary Pain Management Market – Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market Player Analysis
7.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.3. Product Benchmarking
8. Global Veterinary Pain Management Market – Company Profiles
8.1. Assisi Animal Health
8.2. Boehringer Ingelheim
8.4. Chanelle Veterinary Limited
8.5. Dechra Pharmaceuticals Plc
8.7. Intervet Inc.
8.9. Vetoquinol S.A.
9. Global Veterinary Pain Management Market – Appendix
9.2. List of Tables
9.3. Expert Panel Validation
9.5. Contact Us